Class IV Laser Provides the following benefits:
- The first FDA approved dual IR Laser
- Advanced pain relief therapy without side effects
- An increase in local blood flow to reduce muscle spasms & joint stiffness
- Safety first. Proper safety goggles for both the operator and patient is included with every LiteCure LCT 1000 Class IV Laser purchas
Drug free, pain relief is the goal for most of us. Now we can offer you a non-surgical option that truly has the power to eliminate or significantly reduce your pain. Five to ten brief treatments with this powerful laser is all it takes to realize life changing results. The LCT-1000 works by flooding the tissues with photons, energizing the damaged cells and increasing circulation to the painful area. This produces a cascade of healing responses in your body, reducing inflammation, thereby reducing or even eliminating your pain. Treatments take just a few minutes, however the therapeutic effect continues to soothe and heal long after you leave the office.
There is no discomfort during treatment, simply a deep, gentle warmth as your body’s cells respond to the light. There are no known side effects, it is a non-invasive therapy with long lasting results.
Deep Tissue Laser Therapy can dramatically reduce the pain associated with the following:
- Low Back Strain
- Bulging, Fused or Slipped Discs
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Arthritic Conditions
- Post Surgical Recovery
- Headaches, including Migraine
- Sports Injuries (Pulled Hamstrings, Calves Etc.)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And many more joint, muscle, circulatory and inflammatory conditions
We only use the LT-100 LiteCure Laser
The Photos are a demonstration of the power of LiteCure LCT 1000 Class IV Laser. Looking through an Infrared camera you can clearly see the power that is produced by the laser. In Photo #3 the LiteCure LCT 1000 Class IV Laser’s double Infrared wavelength is turned on to show the power that is being emitted from the LiteCure LCT 1000 Class IV Laser. In this photo you can see the depth the laser is penetrating into the hand.